Cupid’s Curse February 3, 2017 @ 5:00 pm – February 28, 2017 @ 9:00 pmbilliej.design
Welcome to the Cupid’s Curse Challenge.
- The first rule of Cupid’s Curse is: You do not talk about Cupid’s Curse.
- The second rule of Cupid’s Curse is: You DO NOT talk about Cupid’s Curse!
- Third rule of Cupid’s Curse: the Governor yells “Cheers!”, raises a glass, kegs are tapped, then you must drink.
In honor of FeBREWary, we have challenged the Maryland breweries to craft a unique beer to be called; “Cupid’s Curse”.
Each and every recipe will be unique and will remain a complete secret until the first pour. Breweries will be tapping their Cupid’s Curse on February 3rd at 5pm after the governor’s toast to FeBREWary.
Help us put their brews to the test! See the list of participating breweries below and try to taste them all throughout the month of FeBREWary. Use your social media to tell us which you liked the best using the hashtag #CupidsCurseMD.
- Black Flag Brewing Co
- Evolution Craft Brewing Co
- Heavy Seas Beer
- Ruddy Duck Brewery & Grill
- Smoketown Brewing Station
- More to come…
Want to try them all? Many will be poured during the VIP hour of Love Thy Beer: Winter Warmer Showcase, FeBREWary’s signature event on Feburary 17th at the Silver Spring Civic Building. Join us then! More info here.